Monday, April 03, 2006

aargh!

It is 11:30 PM and I am in the university library. This is terrible!! I never did this as an undergraduate... (mostly because the library would close at 10pm, but that's beside the point). I do think this is a shocking state of affairs and not fair! Whinge, moan... Writing/analysisng/thinking about teenagers is rubbing off making me act like one too. I know that technically I'm a young person untill the age of 25, but you know what I mean.

The silly thing about all this work [I'm trying to finish off coursework for the foundation in youth work thing I'm doing] is that it is so soul-numbingly boring that it is making me forget how much I do actually enjoy all the youth work that I do do. I never read that being one of the aims of the course.

Ok. Whinge over. I'm off to bed. Though you'll probably find me in here tomorrow again...

2 comments:

Jon said...

substitute 'library' for 'study' and 'teenager' for 'offender' and that just about sums my life up too.

fools' cap said...

i made it in the end though!! so keep the hope up :) i can now enjoy civilized things like watching a very bad french film, crocheing squares for a never-ending blanket, tiding my room, reading some of the NI magazines my housemate leaves for me to read...