Thursday, December 14, 2006

Hats, bags, and badges

In the spirit of this consumer season I've rediscoved the joy of the above mentioned items. I recently saw a bag that got me drooling, but I did manage to tear myself away and walk out of the shop without shelling out £5. Now that may not sound like much, but when the sum total of your earnings is not even considered worth taxing by our lovely government £5 represents quite a huge chunk... Actually, I've been quite happy rediscovering my said hats, bags, and badges that I had packed away before going to Iona and it's been like an early Christmas pulling them out of boxes:)

Today I've gone a bit over board and am wearing not one but TWO badges... But one is tiny, so it can't really count, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure you will find some more hats, bags, and badges, and as a bonus lots and lots of books, when you come and visit us. And lots of boxes you can sort through!

fools' cap said...

great - so just what i'm doing here! how does so much stuff gather... sigh.