Friday, May 12, 2006

Gloriously unemployed!!

I finished work today, having handed in the notice last Monday, and so I am now a lady of leisure! Excellent! With the ovens baking away it was a relief to slip away, and extremely exciting that I don't have to go back. I've been looking forward to this moment since, well...pretty much since I started in the first place.

My future plans include: reading some books, getting out onto the Gower and some of it's beautiful beaches, cooking a meal (I'm sure I can manage that in a couple of weeks...), volunteering down in the marina with Undercurrents for a change, and general stuff like that... And then beyond that I'll be starting a little part time job down in the Red Cafe in June. Looks like something did fall out of the sky after all. Even if I did have to wait a year!

1 comment:

Jon said...

Have fun doing only things that you like. If I was you, I'd spend most of it at Three Cliffs. Best beach in gower by a mile.