Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I forgot to bring a book along today to work to read during my 10 minute break and was thus forced into reading OK Magazine. I approached it with a certain amount of curiosity as I'm not familiar with this rag - only to find it full of people I'd never heard of. Hurray! I'm more out of touch than I thought I was... I also learned that "beautiful women have no character", or at least that's what Craig David thinks. He failed to mention anything about beautiful/handsome men. Though perhaps the two lines of text underneath a HUGE photo didn't allow him justice to express himself fully?

Yesterday I had my 3rd picnic in Clyne Gardens on May the 1st. And I've only been here four years:) I'm glad I've got some nice traditions going - and this one is particularly nice. Clyne Gardens are so gorgeous this time of year. I can't believe I have been lucky enough to live right on the edge of the Gardens for a year and that I got to go through them every single day and watch everything grow and change. Apart from the fact that I was living in a 19th Century castle... And the day was nicely rounded off with sitting around a fire with friends. Bank holidays rule!!

1 comment:

Jon said...

I grew up living up the road from Clyne and spent many a weekend having fun there. Great place. Living in the castle must have been great fun.